[I]llusionZ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the [I]llusionZ Community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

7/11 stuff, electronics etc.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Vladimir

7/11 stuff, electronics etc. Empty
PostSubject: 7/11 stuff, electronics etc.   7/11 stuff, electronics etc. EmptyMon Aug 04, 2008 4:41 pm

- The "normal" 7/11 menu! Spray, zippo, bandage etc.
- Prepaid card, register your own number instead of just seeing all the phone users. Phone book etc.

and the /sit and /stand

This would kick ass, because I really don't like how the storemenus are organized!

// Vladimir
Back to top Go down
virus
Admin
virus

PostSubject: Re: 7/11 stuff, electronics etc.   7/11 stuff, electronics etc. EmptyMon Aug 04, 2008 10:27 pm

I typed up a whole bunch of new items for the server which will be done soon, Like 100 or so new items. Hopefully we will add them soon.
Back to top Go down
http://600rr.net
Sephoroth
Admin

PostSubject: Re: 7/11 stuff, electronics etc.   7/11 stuff, electronics etc. EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 12:24 am

Phones really do need to be redone as they are rather defecient in ARP. I'm not really sure what you meant regarding the 7/11. First aid kits can be gotten from the MD and the 7/11 should already have lighters and spray cans.

I suppose I could add /sit and /stand but why not create a client-side toggle to work in all servers or just use +duck and -duck in console XD.
Back to top Go down
https://illusionzrp.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 7/11 stuff, electronics etc.   7/11 stuff, electronics etc. Empty

Back to top Go down

7/11 stuff, electronics etc.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
[I]llusionZ :: Server :: Plugin and Other Suggestions/Requests-
Jump to: