[I]llusionZ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the [I]llusionZ Community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

ARP Items table glitch fixed.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sephoroth
Admin

ARP Items table glitch fixed. Empty
PostSubject: ARP Items table glitch fixed.   ARP Items table glitch fixed. EmptySat Jul 26, 2008 12:52 pm

For whatever reason, there was a glitch with the items table (resulting in about 14,000 lines being present; much of it being duplicate entries) forcing me to empty the table before forcing uniqueness on the steam id/item name field and reimporting (after realizing using notepad to edit individual lines out would take a year excluding the fact that notepad kept freezing). In any case, the bug is now fixed and there are only 400 entries now. This should cause a large speed boost to the database and any program accessing data from it (the current size is only ~2.9% of what it used to be). If anyone is missing an item all together or a large quantity of it, feel free to alert me so I may restore a value originally present in the older database.

It is possible this could have caused bugs with certain plugins though it is not too likely for this to have greatly impacted plugins not interacting with the items table of the database.

On the side, our old forums came back up. However because these are already setup and simply better overall, we will be staying here. If anyone needed posts from the old forums I suggest retrieving them and posting them here (e.g. application formats, character bios, etc).
Back to top Go down
https://illusionzrp.darkbb.com
virus
Admin
virus

ARP Items table glitch fixed. Empty
PostSubject: Re: ARP Items table glitch fixed.   ARP Items table glitch fixed. EmptyMon Jul 28, 2008 1:23 am

Old fourms are good Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://600rr.net

ARP Items table glitch fixed.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
[I]llusionZ :: General :: News/Announcements-
Jump to: