[I]llusionZ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the [I]llusionZ Community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Esan's Promotion application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Esan

Esan

Esan's Promotion application Empty
PostSubject: Esan's Promotion application   Esan's Promotion application EmptySat Jul 26, 2008 3:07 pm

STEAMID:
STEAM_0:0:10231728 0 00:18 199 0

In-game Name:
Esan Diaz

Real Life age:
16 years old

Current Rank:
MPPD S.W.A.T. Member

Requested rank:
MPPD S.W.A.T. Leader

Reason why i want this job/rank:
I'm one of the only cops in the server, im the only S.W.A.T. member. Crime continue to increase. That make a long time i work for the Police Department. If you give me the S.W.A.T. Leader i will be able to set up a good and performed S.W.A.T. Team.
Of course if i hire new S.W.A.T. members Seph/Michael/John will have veto right.
I will not hire everyone, people will need to be cop before and have the rank of Senior officier or if seph accept it will be hire immeditaly (the cop will be tested before to know if he is a good cop, if he can RP, etc or (not))
I want to be able to hire S.W.A.T. member because at the moment im the only one in the server and the criminal organizations are becoming too powerful (one good exemple is Adrenaline Crew).
Back to top Go down
Sephoroth
Admin

Esan's Promotion application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Esan's Promotion application   Esan's Promotion application EmptySat Jul 26, 2008 5:35 pm

Accepted.
Back to top Go down
https://illusionzrp.darkbb.com

Esan's Promotion application
Page 1 of 1